Sunday, December 27, 2009

Week of Dec 21 - 27

Training Summary:
Encouraging week of running. Was able to do all runs on snowshoes which helped my knee. Feeling in a pretty good place going into next week. If we keep the snow, I think I should be able to continue to cautiously increase runs a little more. Increasing my rehab, which takes so long to do, but seems to be helping to strengthen further. I think it will be a good thing to help bomb proof my legs for when I am able to get back to training like normal.

Got my 20 year streak in on Dec 25... and ran the next day. If my knee had been like it was a few weeks ago, I might not have run on Boxing Day, but seems to be improving. Will keep it going for now.

Total # of hours this week: 3:07
Total # of runs this week: 7
2009 total # of hours: 530:28
2009 total # of runs: 447
Streak: 7,306 days in a row
Training Log Details

1 comment:

  1. Good to see the Total hours starting to "creep" up. Yeah Snow!!!

    ReplyDelete