Monday, December 21, 2009

Week of Dec 14 - 20

Training Summary:
Some good, some bad. There were a few days where I felt quite optimistic, while other days where I was pretty frustrated. On the whole though, I do think that my knee is getting stronger and improving. I definitely notice more strength in the quad, but still feel occasional pain. I'm pleased that I was able to increase slightly and get a couple of 30 minute runs that felt like I was actually running again. If we could get just a bit of powder on top of the hard crust, I think I'd feel that much better still while running on snowshoes.

Total # of hours this week: 2:46
Total # of runs this week: 7
2009 total # of hours: 536:21
2009 total # of runs: 442
Streak: 7,299 days in a row
Training Log Details

No comments:

Post a Comment