Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New SHA website launch

I'm pleased to announce the launch of the new and improved website for Spafford Health and Adventure.

It's been a great deal of work, but I'm finally reasonably pleased with where it's at. The fresh look is quite different from my old website with a number of new things added. The biggest change is that I now can offer an online store for the Canadian Sales of Dion Snowshoes as well as for purchasing Spafford Health and Adventure Coaching Services. Shameless plug: if you know of anyone who could benefit from either, please feel to forward my website on to them.

There are still a few things that need to be tweaked with the site, including race pages for the Sydenham Fall Trail Run and the upcoming Snowshoe Race, but I plan to have those added in the near future. Check back often for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment